Tired of acne, photodamage, scarring or fine lines?
Medical grade peels smooth facial skin with a chemical solution, removing dead skin and blemishes. We offer multiple options to renew and maintain your skin!
Diamond Glow Dermal Infusion
This treatment is amazing in that it has a diamond tip that debrides the old, dead skin cells while simultaneously extracting (via vacuum suction) and dirt and oil from pores, AND infuses your choice of 5 anti-aging serums (Vitamin C, Skin brightening, HA5, TNS, Pore Clarifying).
ZO Skin Peel
This treatment lasts longer and heals faster than standard peels – perfect for someone on-the-go. It targets acne, melasma, sun damage, fine lines and more, giving you smoother, softer skin.
Skin Medica Chemical Peels
Following a Diamond Glow session, or used on it’s own, Skin Medica Peels can be your best friend when it comes to light, medium or aggressive dermal rejuvenation.
Choose from 3 levels of treatment depth.
Illuminize Peel is a very light peel aka the Red Carpet Peel
- Recommended for immediate improvement of texture and tone.
- No visible peeling or down time, you can go right out afterwards and your skin will be glowing!
- Safe for all skin types.
- Have one whenever a glow is desired, as frequently as every 2 weeks.
- Active ingredients: Salicylic, mandelic, malic and phytic acids and resorcinol
Vitalize Peel is one of our BEST SELLERS
- Appropriate for mild to moderate skin imperfections.
- Improves melasma, brown spots, fine lines and acne scars.
- Safe for all skin types, including darker skin types for which laser treatments may not be recommended.
- 3-6 peels are recommended, every 3-4 weeks for best results.
- Light peeling lasts approximately 7 days. There is minimal-to-no redness.
- Great for maintenance treatment after IPL or
- Active ingredients: Salicylic acid, lactic acid, resorcinol and retinol.
Rejuvenize Peel (the strongest SkinMedica peel)
- Appropriate for moderate to severe skin imperfections.
- Smooths the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and roughness.
- Safe for all skin types but best for light-to-medium skin tones.
- 3-6 peels are recommended every 5-6 weeks for best results.
- Peeling and redness may last 7-14 days.
- Active ingredients: Salicylic acid, lactic acid, resorcinol and retinol (highest concentration).
Best for texture/resurfacing, pore reduction, scar treatment, face and neck tightening, signifcant improvement in fine lines, dark circles and vertical lip lines, as well as chin dimpling.
Although skin tags and dark spots may be natural, they certainly aren’t appealing. Our CryoClear treatment freezes them, removing them quickly and effectively. Unlike liquid nitrogen and other freezing treatments, CryoClear gently sprays your skin with carbon dioxide, lowering your risk of blistering, scarring or hypopigmentation.
If you’re struggling with skin tags, age spots or sun spots, CryoClear is the best solution, safely treating sensitive areas like your hands, face and neck.